Burdock Root – is a powerful antioxidant and diuretic helping the kidneys to filter impurities from the blood which is why it is widely referred to as a ‘blood cleanser’. The burdock plant produces beautiful purple flowers and disproportionately huge roots, the roots are eaten as a delicacy in many central Asian countries such as China and Korea.
- High in minerals such as: iron, calcium, choline, maganese, selenium.
- Vitamins: vitamin A, vitamin B1 B2 B3, vitmain C, vitamin F,
- A strong blood and liver cleanser and tonic
- Can reduce inflammation
- A great aid in detoxification
- Can be used to treat and prevent ailments such as the common cold and sore throat
Caution: Remember to always seek medical advice if you have been diagnosed with a severe condition. The information on this website is only for education and not to treat, diagnose or replace medical advice.
1 tbsp of dried burdock root, depending on how strong you want the tea, you can either increase this number, or decrease it. Bring tea to a boil and then leave for 10 minutes to brew. For added sweetness add agarve