Raw Wildcraft Purple Seamoss (dry)
Sea moss: (Chondrus Crispus)
Contents: Seamoss (Dry)
This seamoss is imported from Jamaica Montego Bay
by a stand alone person who dives to collect the seamoss himself to earn living.
60 grams of dry seamoss will yield 1 litre of seamoss gel
Seamoss is a true superfood the benefits of which surpass, by far, any other algae. To say it is nutrient dense would be doing it a disservice, our body reportedly requires 102 minerals, sea moss contains 92 making it a go to supplement in many parts of the world.
- Sea moss provides relief from muscle and joint pain. Whether you are a professional athlete, fitness enthusiast, or perform any kind of heavy lifting at work, sea moss can help replace the minerals that you deplete when performing these activities.
- High in protein, beta-carotene, B vitamins, Taurine ( an amino acid usually lacking in vegan or vegetarian diets) and Vitamin C
- Powerful Anti-inflammatory – helps with kidney inflammation.
- Improves Thyroid Function –helps to normalise and balance thyroid hormones.
- Diuretic – Sea moss is also a good diuretic helping to flush out toxins.
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Good for the GI tract because it helps sooth away stomach-aches, gastric ulcers, excess acid, diarrhoea and constipation.
- Natural Collagen – great for healing joints and ligaments, can also be used topically to aid in preventing wrinkles, age spots, and dry skin.
- Sea moss strengthens blood vessels and as such can work to prevent cardiovascular disease, strokes.
- Source of calcium and phosphorus for building strong bones. Sea moss contains 600 times more calcium than that found in animal sources of calcium.
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Contains Carrageenan - Also known as seaweed flour carrageenan is a great natural food emulsifier and stabilizing agent
- Increased virility and sexual health
Raw seamoss (dry) last upto a year. Store in cool dry place.
We use Royal Mail 2nd class delivery